Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Home Tour!


This week on Kelly's Korner the Home Tour is featuring Children's Bedrooms and Nurseries. I am very proud of both of my girls rooms. Enjoy!



Mattison's Nursery


Mattison has a beautiful Baby Appleseed nursery set in white. I LOVE her bed!!!
It is a 3 in 1 bed that will eventually become Mackenzie's bed for her toddler room.
I saw the Polka-Dot from on the Better Homes and Garden website! I wanted Mattison's room to be bright and happy.


Because I wanted Polka-Dot bedding, I had to have her bedding sewn.


Tons of clothes...My family and friends were truely a blessing!
Pottery Barn Chair

Pottery barn Easter Basket



Kristi painting the wall!




Mattison's Toddler Room



When I found out I was pregnant with Mackenzie, I decided to give Mackenzie Mattison's crib. We purchased new furniture for Mattison that included 2 book cases.


Check out the blue rails on Matti's bed...no falling out!!




This door pillow was a shower gift from a friend.



Can you say Barney?!

LD Embrodiery is the best place in the world!!! Mattison's green monnogrammed backpack is from there.




Mackenzie's Nursery
Mattison was so excited to help paint Mackenzie's room!





Mackenzie's bedding is from Pottery Barn! I didn't want her to have the exact same colors as Mattison, but I wanted something that would be similar.
Playtime!




Clothes, clothes and more clothes! Again, we were blessed with great baby showers.


This is my favorite blanket. I love the design on the inside. I purchased this at Dazzle Days in Conway.




Good Morning Kenzie Boo!


19 comments:

  1. You are so creative! LOVE all the colors....wish I was that brave to paint like that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way the walls are painted! Such cute rooms!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. taking a peek through Kelly's tour. I really like your you spelled Mattison, very unique. Love the orange walls too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your girls are so cute! The rooms are great. You did a fabulous job w/the paint colors - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your rooms are BEAUTIFUL, seriously! You are so creative and definitely know how to choose colors. When I re-do our toddlers room when she goes into a bigger bed I might come back and ask for advice! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The rooms are so cute, but those girls are adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE their rooms. I LOVE pink and polka dots. One day when I have a kid their room will def resemble your childrens. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mattison's nursery is so cute! And those clothes -- whatever will she wear?! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What great rooms! Love all the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your room's are awesome... you did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the bright colors and the spelling of names.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your use of color!!! The pink and green is fantastic!

    Mrs. Nurse Boy

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would never be brave enough to try and paint the walls like you did, they turned out GREAT! I love the bright colors, you know they will love them into their teenage years!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love both rooms. Great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOW!!! Your home is B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!!! Your girl's rooms are adorable, I love them! Beautiful kids might I add!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your girl's rooms. They are so cute!! And, love the spelling of Mattison!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi, I found your blog through Kelly's home tours.

    I just LOVE both of your girl's rooms. Such a unique and cute use of paint!

    You home is beautiful - I love your style!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am in love with both of your girls rooms!!!! If I ever have a girl, I love the bright colors like you used! I might have to steal some of your ideas :) Thank you for sharing.
    -Ash-

    ReplyDelete
  19. I wish you could come help me paint myhouse! What wonderful ideas and colors! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete